What is a weapon blueprint and how do I get one?
- Blueprints are required to build a weapon (even if you have enough parts). Find blueprints by unlocking chapters in story mode, in events, and in certain special offers. Parts obtained via events and offers always include the required blueprint.
How do weapon parts lockboxes work?
- Weapon parts lockboxes only contain parts for weapons that you have found the blueprint for.
- Survival event lockboxes are different. They can contain parts for weapons that you haven’t yet found the blueprint for.
How does weapon reloading work?
- Weapons are automatically reloaded when the magazine is empty, provided you have spare ammo.Sometimes it’s smart to waste the last bullet or two to ensure you reload at a safe time.
- The weapon display at the top of the screen shows the ammo remaining in the magazine and the total amount of ammo you have for that weapon. Watch these carefully so you can anticipate reloads.