Meta Progress Transfer Guide
Rival Stars Horse Racing Meta will be discontinued from Facebook Cloud Gaming as of December 31st.
What is Facebook Gaming and which players are affected?
Facebook Gaming is a way of playing Rivals Stars on your desktop or phone without downloading the mobile app. So this change effects only a small portion of our playerbase, and if you installed the game through Google Play or the Apple App Store, you are unaffected
Rival Stars Horse Racing in Facebook Cloud Gaming is launched from Facebook and played on PC browsers:
If you have been playing via Facebook Gaming, please follow the steps below to ensure a smooth transition to mobile:
- Capture a screenshot of your settings screen or the migration popup on the hub. This contains your PikPokPlus ID and may come in handy later. Your PikPokPlus ID is a 9-digit number. It can be found on the settings screen, or on the migration hub.
- Make sure to save this screenshot for future reference.
- Install Rival Stars Horse Racing on either Android or iOS by clicking on the following links for Android or iOS.
- When prompted to sign into a cloud service, select Facebook and log in using the same account you used for Facebook Gaming Rival Stars Horse Racing.
- You can easily sign into Facebook on the Ranch Logo select/customization screen. You can also sign in from the settings screen once you've completed the starting tutorial.
- If you come across a cloud conflict popup, simply choose the cloud version on the right.
- Another popup will appear, asking you to confirm if you want to overwrite the local save in order to retain your previous progress.
If you encounter any issues during the migration process, don't worry! We've got you covered with troubleshooting steps:
- If you're using an iPhone and you select Apple as your cloud service, please note that you won't be able to restore your Facebook save. In this case, follow these steps:
- Uninstall Rival Stars Horse Racing.
- Re-download the game and this time select Facebook as the cloud service
If you experience any difficulties, our Customer Support team is here to help! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When reaching out to us, please send us a copy of the screenshots from above, which should display your PikPokPlus ID and your Jockey name. This will allow us to help you as efficiently as possible.