Joining a syndicate provides players with the opportunity to work together in order earn valuable Arc and shared syndicate perks. Syndicate members are also able to utilize other member’s henchmen in fights.
Players are able to join an existing syndicate, or create and lead their own.
Joining a Syndicate
Access the syndicate screen by tapping on the SYNDICATE button at the bottom of the screen. To return to the story mode tap on the STORY button
Tapping JOIN NOW will add you to a random existing syndicate
If no syndicates are available to join the player will be prompted to create their own syndicate.
In this instance syndicate creation is free.
If the name of an existing syndicate is known it can be searched for.
- Tap the SEARCH button on the join syndicate screen
- Tap the search bar to open the keyboard and enter the name of the syndicate.
- Once the name is entered tap OK or DONE to close the search bar, and tap the magnifying glass icon to the right of the search bar to begin the search.
- When the Syndicate is located tap JOIN.
- A player can only join one syndicate at a time.
- There is a maximum of 15 members allowed per syndicate.
- If the current member limit has been met additional players will not be able to join.
Creating a Syndicate
Players may create their own syndicates. Creating a syndicate will cost Obsidian as displayed in-game, unless there are no available syndicates to join in which case creating a syndicate will be free.
Tap CREATE to open the create syndicate menu.
Tap SET NAME to enter the name of the syndicate.
The player may select one of the five faction alignments for their syndicate.
The faction alignment will allow unlockable syndicate perks for monsters of that alignment.
- Syndicate members can contribute Credits, Arc and Obsidian to obtain XP for the syndicate in order to increase its level.
- Access the syndicate contribution screen by tapping on the purple button on the upper right of the main syndicate screen.
- All syndicate members can contribute either Credits, Arc, or Obsidian for set amounts of XP as indicated at the buttons.
- Increasing a syndicate's level will unlock and/or improve the syndicate’s perks.
Every member of a syndicate will automatically benefit from the syndicate’s unlocked perks.
Access the syndicate perk screen by tapping PERKS on the upper right of the syndicate contribution screen.
- The first perk allows the syndicate to convert unusable Raw Arc into Arc, each week. Arc can be spent to:
- Guarantee a monster capture from a capture fight location.
- Contribute to increase syndicate XP
- Enhancing the crew before a fight, if you have no Arc Salts
Additional Perks will provide bonuses to all syndicate members’ monsters with the same color alignment as the syndicate.
Yellow - Light
Purple - Dark
Red - Fire
Blue - Water
Green - Earth
Syndicate Arc Payouts
Syndicates have the ability to convert Raw Arc into Arc every week.
All syndicate members who contribute Raw Arc over the week will be eligible for an equal quantity of Arc payout.
The more Raw Arc accumulated over the week the greater the payout for the syndicate.
The syndicate’s current Raw Arc is kept in the lab stash displayed on the main syndicate screen.
Some syndicate perks can improve the conversion rate of Raw Arc to Arc.
Arc is paid out weekly.
The amount of time remaining until the next payout is displayed on the main syndicate screen.
All Raw Arc earned by all members is automatically added to the syndicate’s lab stash.
- Syndicate members can talk to each other via the syndicate chat screen.
- Tap on the chat button on the top right of the screen.
- Syndicate chat is accessible from most game screens.
- The chat window can be closed at any time by tapping on the green button on the top right of the chat screen.