What are Diet Tokens, Diet Plans and how do you get them?
Diet Plans are an in-game item that applies a permanent buff to one of the racing stats on your horse. (Sprint Energy, Acceleration, and Speed). Players are able to obtain and apply Diet Plans once live events are unlocked at prestige 5.
The maximum number of Diet Plans that can be assigned to a given horse are based on its grade.
- Grades 1 – 2 can have one diet plan,
- Grades 3 – 4 can have 2 diet plans,
- Grades 5 + can have 3 diet plans
There are 3 different rarities of Diet Plans to purchase (denoted with roman numerals) that increase your various racing stats.
- I add +2,
- II adds +4,
- III adds +5
Diet Plans are able to be purchased with Diet Tokens, (Previously called Perk Tokens) which can be won by competing in team live events and will be awarded to team members at the end of each week. Once you have the tokens you are then able to head to the Market Place where a list of weekly rotating Diet Plans will be available to buy at different rarities and prices
It is important to make sure you pay attention to the Diet Plans you are equipping, as Diet Plans can not be removed and only replaced. You can view the Diet Plans you have equipped on your horse in the new Performance tab which you can find when selecting a horse in the stables.
Types of Diet Plans
There are 3 different rarities of Diet Plans to purchase (denoted with roman numerals) that increase your various racing stats by increasing amounts by rarity.
- Speed Balancer I (+2 to speed)
- Speed Specialist II (+4 to speed while on prefered surface)
- Speed Specialist III (+5 to speed while on prefered surface)
- Acceleration Balancer I (+2 to acceleration)
- Acceleration Specialist II (+4 to acceleration while on prefered surface)
- Acceleration Specialist III (+5 to acceleration while on prefered surface)
- Sprint Balancer I (+2 to sprint energy)
- Sprint Specialist II (+4 to sprint energy while on prefered surface)
- Sprint Specialist III (+5 to sprint energy while on prefered surface)
It’s important to note that tier 1 Diet Plans will work differently from tier 2 and 3.
Tier 1 Diet plans will work on any race, any track and any surface. Whereas tier 2 and 3 only work on tracks matching the selected horses’ preference. If your horse prefers a soft surface and you race on a very hard surface, the specialist Diet Plans will not take effect.