You and your team will be able to communicate to your heart’s desires. Accessing the Team Chat is easy! To start chatting, you’ll want to enter the Social hub, there you will see the Team Chat button alongside the Profile, Weekly Rank, and Team Info buttons.
- Team Chats can store 100 messages at a time so you can keep track of any messages you may have missed
- Team Captains also have the ability to send messages as announcements. These announcements pin to the top of the chat to ensure the message is seen by all team members.
- If you are a team member who has already seen the pinned announcement you will have the option to dismiss the message; this does not dismiss the message for your other team members.
- A report button has been implemented into the chat feature.
- Reporting a message will capture the reported message at the time of the report and redirect you through to the support portal where you are able to contact our support team about the incident.
KEEPING THE TEAM CHAT A SAFE SPACE
RULES OF CONDUCT
Players may not:
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another user that is unwanted, such as sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.
- Transmit or facilitate distribution of User Content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Disrupt the flow of chat in chat interfaces with vulgar language, abusiveness, causing the interface to scroll excessively, use of excessive shouting (typing in all caps) in an attempt to disturb other users, “spamming” or flooding (posting repetitive text).
- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are our employee or our representative, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent us or any of our partners or affiliates.
- Engage in any commercial activities, including but not limited to any attempts to raise money for anyone or advertise or promote a product, service, website, pyramid scheme or multi-tiered marketing scheme.
- Attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from any user.
- Upload any software or User Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.
- Promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.
- Upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data.
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities.
- Use or distribute “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software program or applications.
- Modify any part of the Sites, Game, Product or Content that we do not specifically authorize you to modify.
- Post or communicate any other player’s real-world personal information through the Games or Products.
- Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from our servers.
- Attempt to use Games or Products on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by us.
- Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy playing a Game or a Product or take actions that interfere with or increase the cost to provide Games and Products for the enjoyment of all its users.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any unfair advantage, procure in-game items and/or currency, or bypass any game system by exploiting a bug, design flaw, technical issue, or by any other method.