- Your data will automatically be saved to iCloud or Google Play, if you have these services enabled.
- If you sign into Facebook through the game, all of your game data will be stored on our servers for you to restore at any time.
- To connect to Facebook, tap the LETTER & SETTINGS button on the Campus screen. You can connect to Facebook from the Options tab.
Restoring Your Backed Up Game Progress
- Your data should automatically restore from iCloud or Google Play when you reinstall the game.
- Your game data can be restored if you have backed up your data through Facebook.
- To restore your data, tap RESTORE PROFILE in the bottom left corner of the first screen that appears after booting the game.
- You will need to be signed into Facebook on your device for your data to restore.
Replay Kit (iOS Devices Only)
Replay Kit is used to record your recruitment on the Recruit screen.
- Press the RED CIRCLE button to record the next talent search.
- Recording will end after all the talent has been revealed, allowing you to share the short clip with your friends!
- To contact our friendly customer support team, tap the LETTER & SETTINGS button on the Campus screen. You can contact us from the Options tab.