Alliances are groups of people who have banded together to chat and share strategies.
- On the ALLIANCE screen:
- Tap JOIN NOW to join a random alliance.
- Tap CREATE to form your own alliance.
- Tap SEARCH to find a specific alliance by name.
- To leave an alliance:
- Press [ i ] on the top right hand corner of the Alliance screen.
- Enter the ALLIANCE SETTINGS via the COG button.
- Tap LEAVE ALLIANCE.
- Making your own alliance has its benefits, such as the ability to decide who gets to join your alliance, and the ability to remove anyone who doesn’t fit.
- To grow your alliance, ask your friends to join, or invite your friends on social media by tapping INVITE FRIENDS from the alliance chat screen.
- Captain: person who created the alliance
- The Captain can change the Alliance Settings by pressing [ i ], and then tapping the COG button.
- The Captain can promote or demote any other members of the alliance.
- Captains and Co-Captains: can accept or deny any applicants to the alliance, and can remove any members below them
- Members: everyone else in the alliance