Tournament games are games played against the teams of other players around the world.
- There are two types of tournaments; weekday tournaments and weekend tournaments.
- Weekday Tournament: runs from Monday 00:00 UTC to Friday 12:00 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
- Weekend Tournament: runs from Friday 12:00 UTC to Monday 00:00 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
- To play a tournament, enter the PLAY screen and tap the TOURNAMENT tab.
- Once you have played in the tournament, you will get a ranking and can start working your way up the prize tiers.
- When you enter a tournament, you will be placed in a division based on your current campus prestige. Your current division is shown at the top of the Tournament screen.
- Increase your prestige to enter a higher tournament division. Higher divisions have better tournament prizes!
- To view the prestige you need to move to a higher division, enter the Tournament screen and press on the [ i ] next to the division header.
- To view your tournament rank, enter the TOURNAMENT screen and tap [ i ] next to the division header.
- To view your rank and total tournament points, enter the TOURNAMENT screen and tap RANKS.
- Your tournament rank determines what prize tier you are in.
- Each game you play earns you silver and training whistles.
- Winning also gets you tournament points. Tournament points determine your rank in the tournament, so the more the better!
- The higher the rank of your rival, the more tournament points you will earn from beating them.
- At the end of the tournament, your rank will determine what prizes you win!
- Tournament prizes arrive on the Tournament screen shortly after the tournament ends. If your prize hasn’t arrived yet, please check back in a few minutes.
- To view the tournament prizes each tier earns, tap the PRIZES section or the [ i ] button next to the division header.