After a Fight
- You will have a chance to capture a monster at the conclusion of a 3 star victory, in certain fights.
- The nodes where a capture is possible are indicated with a skull token on the map screen.
- In addition, both successful and failed monster captures are added into the Summoning Portal.
- A monster that is not yet in a player's collection can be summoned when enough of its shards have been collected.
- Monster shards can be collected from fights, cleanups, daily heists, surplus rewards, free gifts, and weekly events.
- Summoning a monster from collected shards is guaranteed and has no additional cost.
The Summoning Portal
- The Summoning Portal can be used to obtain Surplus, Artifacts, and Monsters
- Access the Shadow Portal from the menu button located at the top left of the screen