The Summoning Portal can be used to obtain Surplus, Artifacts, and Monsters.
- Access the Shadow Portal from the menu button located at the top left hand side of the screen
- In-game currencies, XP Shots, Med Kits, Shards, and Obsidian can be summoned
- Rare chance of summoning an artifact
- Surplus can be summoned for free at regular intervals. Check back often to collect
- Can also be awarded for contributing XP to your Syndicate, using other people’s henchmen, or having your henchman used by other people.
- Every artifact the player attempts to capture (regardless of failure or success) is added to the summoning portal
- Summoning an artifact costs Obsidian, as displayed on the right of the summon button
- Rare chance of summoning a Monster
- Artifacts can be summoned for free at regular intervals. Check back often to collect
Every Monster the player attempts to capture (regardless of failure or success) is added to the summoning portal
- Monster summons cost Obsidian, as displayed on the right of the summon button
- Summoning a duplicate monster will award the player with additional monster shards for that specific monster
- Monsters can be summoned for free at regular intervals. Check back often to collect
The Portal Info Button
Here the player can view the current available pool of monsters and artifacts. All capture attempts (regardless of success or failure) are added to the Summoning Portal.
- Displayed monsters and artifacts are all potential summons
- Monsters and artifacts not shown can not be summoned
- The number to the right of each monster and artifact indicates how many of each are available in the summoning pool
- Summoning a monster or artifact removes one copy of it from the pool. If it was the last copy, it will no longer be available to summon
- The chance to summon a monster or artifact increases with each additional copy in the pool